Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Eat Your Heart Out, Thomas

If you haven't ever seen Thomas O'Brien's line of lighting through Visual Comfort, you are missing out! For months now I've circled the inter-web trying to find at least one of his lovely alabaster or quartz creations in my price range. Lo and behold, I was looking in the wrong places! That's when Ebay reminded me that I could probably find something very similar to this style...
...for a whole lot less than the $599 list price. Guess what? I did!

I found these white marble beauties--2, count 'em, 2 for $25.95 including shipping! Even if I spend to change the hardware to more resemble the T.O. lamp, I've still not even come close to even $100. Don't you love just love Ebay bargains?

And with that, have a wonderful weekend, lovely readers. I hope that, where ever you are, you will share the amazing weather Philadelphia will be having this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1