Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Philadelphia Spring Events

I posted earlier this week about Clover Market, which is already on our calendar for April, but this isn't the only opportunity to scrounge through the others' goodies. Phila Flea Markets is "the largest outdoor flea market in Center City Philadelphia," and rotates locations throughout the city. Proceeds benefit various local organizations, such as The Friends Of Jefferson Square Park and The Fairmount Community Development Corporation (CDC). How wonderful!

Beginning on May 1, this event runs through October 23 (with a break during the warm summer break when Philadelphians head to the "Shore," aka Jersey).


I'm already planning the spring and it's not even officially here!
I promise to report back on my findings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1