Friday, May 21, 2010

TGIF, 5/21/10 Edition

Happy Friday, everyone!

Like most of you, Adam and I have a busy weekend ahead of us. We are visiting our second and third potential wedding venue tomorrow and I think we're both pretty excited about it. Here's a sneak peek of one (more details to follow on Monday):



Can't you sort of see what I'm trying to go for with the wedding? A historic location with a wonderful outdoor space appropriate for a relaxed, but beautiful outdoor celebration. I can't wait to share photos next week.

Also, if you have any remaining ideas on what I should do about this sad looking ottoman, share them! Comments always welcome at Meet Me in Philadelphia!

Until then, readers...Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1