Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Not Feeling So Hot


I've been feeling pretty crummy for awhile now, readers, and today I hope to have some relief for whatever it is that ails me. I know, you're thinking, "Wait, you don't feel well? But you've done so many projects and written so many posts recently!" I have, I have.

For the past two months I've been suffering from a very uncooperative stomach, leaving me nauseous nearly every single night and greatly limiting what I'm able to eat. I'm having some tests today that I'm hopeful will reveal the culprit.

Wish me luck, and I'll see you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Eeks, how icky! Thinking of you and wishing you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! Sounds aweful. Hoping everything is OK and your back to full strength soon.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1