Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Living Room After My Own Heart


(via House Beautiful)

Has everyone seen the One-Day Makeover featured in the lastest issue of House Beautiful? This living room in Westport, CT has so much visual interest in its "after" state that I just can't get over it. The use of color and prints is really calling my name...

The redesign was done by Pat Healing and Dan Barsanti who together run HB Home. So do yourself a favor and check out this 9-5 makeover over at House Beautiful. It will surely make your day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this! I've been wanting to post this, but my scanner has been broken. I love that HB does this series...it is so awesome and this LR rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healing Barsanti's spaces always speak to my boho side. And that rug is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1