Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Attention DSLR Camera Experts!

Hear ye, hear ye! 
Adam and I are toying with the idea of stepping up our camera "game" and are contemplating a few DSLR models. 
Right now the front runner is this popular Canon Rebel XS model.
(via Amazon)

The trouble is, we aren't camera experts and could really use a few honest opinions. We've been consulting sites like CNET, but I'd love to hear your advice and recommendations.

Do you have a DSLR camera that you love?

If so, do tell!

3 comments:

  1. I am in need of a new camera so please share your knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish I did but I have to admit I'm a little (okay, a lot) intimidated

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this one for Christmas: http://shopper.cnet.com/digital-cameras/canon-eos-rebel-t1i/4014-6501_9-33567129.html

    and I love it. I'm a complete amateur but I'm learning.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1