Friday, April 8, 2011

TGIF, 4/8/11 Edition

Another Friday is here again and that means another weekend filled with wedding-related celebrations (my third and final bridal shower)! 

But before I sign off for the week, I wanted to share good news from Roberta Roller Rabbit--they are holding a 20% furniture sale at their stores in Manhattan, the Hamptons, and Santa Monica.
For those of you who don't already know this, my bedroom is filled with RRR prints. If I lived near any of these stores, you know I'd be checking out the deals.

Finally, I want to say a BIG thank you for all the sweet comments about my papier mache table project yesterday. 

Every single one made me smile from ear to ear, which is important because I'll probably be removing glue from my hands and papier mache bits from under my nails for the next decade! :)

Wishing you all a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all the wedding stuff I went well, I know how that goes!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1