Monday, May 23, 2011

Reader, I Married Him

(married me! via a friend's Facebook album)

To steal a line from one of my favorite books,"Reader, I married him."

I am over the moon that my best friend, my greatest ally, my perfect counterpoint is now my husband.

In my honeymooning absence (which starts today), you will be treated to a host of guest posts from a collection of talented bloggers starting tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing all of their brilliant points of view, and sharing with you wedding and honeymoon details when I return!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Ashley!! You look beautiful!! And I've loved Jane Eyre since 8th grade. Maybe I should read it again before seeing the new movie version. Best wishes for a wonderful honeymoon! Can't wait to see pics upon your return!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You looked stunning! Can't wait to see more of your big day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Ashley! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look SOOOO pretty!! A big hug for you both and have an amazing moon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! You is married now.

    You look purty. Enjoy the honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1