Friday, August 26, 2011

Meet Me in Philadelphia in the Philly City Paper!

About two weeks ago, I alluded to some very exciting things around the blog but now I'm ready to reveal those happenings: 
 Our apartment, and Meet Me in Philadelphia, is currently being highlighted in this week's Philadelphia City Paper (in print; on page 24) as well as on their "The Great Indoors" blog today. Back in June, the delightful Meg Augustin of the City Paper contacted me about a feature and I've felt flattered, honored, humbled and grateful for the opportunity ever since.

If you have a few minutes today, I'd love for you to check out the article and slideshow of photos here (P.S. more pictures should be up shortly!)...or, if you're in the Philadelphia area, pick up a copy of this week's City Paper and check out my apartment inside on page 24!

Happy Friday, everyone. Hope you all are hurricane-ready!

16 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Congratulations! That's so fun and exciting. I'm going to check out the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am off to read it right now! Happy weekend! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Ashley! I love your blog--not surprised one bit that you're so talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats, Ashley! I'm definitely going to pick up a real copy. How exciting that it's in real print!?? I'm off to check out the slideshow now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Ashley!! So exciting and well deserved!! I miss Philly's City Paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, everyone! You are all so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting!! Congrats! I'm off the check out the slideshow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so exciting Ashley! I am off to read it now. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, congrats, congrats!! So excited for you. What a great article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Ashley! How exciting and very well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Ashley!! Off to check it out now, you talented girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Look at you! This is so super cool, Ashley. Big, big congrats to you!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!!!! This is such a great achievement. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All I can say is, "Daaaaang, look at all that space!" I know I am tremendously late, but congratulations!!! I have been really out of the loop lately due to my working life... sad. Still, very exciting for you!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1