Friday, November 25, 2011

TGIF, 11/25/11 Edition

Happy [Black] Friday, all.

I hope that you all had your bellies filled with great food yesterday and are ready to officially start the holiday season. I personally cannot wait to break out my Christmas decorations and begin decking the halls.

Adam and I are visiting my extended family in Maine for the Thanksgiving weekend, and are opting-out of the "door buster" madness in exchange for some local antique shopping.
Wish me luck hunting some great vintage finds.

Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Good for you--skipping out on the big box stores:) Have fun antiquing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start Christmas decorating either! I started today putting up a Christmas wreath I did myself (my first Christmas DIY ever!), but what I really want is to go get my tree! :)

    Hope you find some great items and share them with us! ;)

    http://www.scavengenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antiquing is such a great alternative to the chaos. I wonder if you found any great goodies?
    Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1