Friday, March 30, 2012

Look for Me in Today's Philadelphia Inquirer!

 I woke up this morning with a squeal because...drumroll, please...I'm featured in today's Home & Design section of the Philadelphia Inquirer discussing the topic of Ikea hacks!

(via Philly.com)
This is so cool! I'm giddy, I really am (even if I do look awkward staring at myself in the mirror...).

Naomi Stein, my lovely design-fiend friend and blogger at Design Manifest, was also interviewed for the article, so be sure to pick up a copy (if you're local) or read the entire article here.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! I went out and bought three copies because I KNOW Nana is gonna need one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That is sooooo cool! Congrats girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Ashley! I'm Kaytie from GardenKitchenHome--the other blogger mentioned in the article! I love your corner of the web. Feel free to check out mine at http://www.gardenkitchenhome.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool, Ashley! Congratulations on the feature! :)

    http://www.scavengenius.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That is so exciting. Real press!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting, Ashley! Going to read it now!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1