Friday, March 2, 2012

TGIF, 3/2/12 Edition

Before we officially end my birthday week...yes, I do mean 'week'...I thought I'd share a few photos of it.

On Tuesday (my actual birthday), Adam brought me to Kanella, a restaurant just a short walk from our apartment that specializes in Cypriot food--pretty cool, right? Kanella's chef, Konstantinos Pitsillides, was recently named a 2012 semifinalist for the "Best Chef: Mid-Atlantic" award from The James Beard Foundation
What a great birthday dinner it was!
 Adam and I devoured the saganaki, sheftali, lamb chops, and pumpkin-stuffed 'winter ravioli' (which I just had to take a picture of, below):
 And, really, no birthday is complete without a few gifts, am I right?
Family and friends were so kind with their cards and presents...I feel so lucky.
One particular gift, a set of vintage silhouette scenes from my aunt, sparked a project..
Be on the look out for that next week!
I hope you all enjoy a lovely first weekend of March.
Come back next week, when I'll be sharing several projects I've been cooking up around here.
AND
The giveaway will end Sunday, March 4 at 11:59PM.

'Til Monday, friends.

2 comments:

  1. So happy you had a great birthday week, Ashley! Food looks amazing and looking forward to the silhouette project reveal! Have a wonderful weekend!
    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, Ashley! Glad you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1