Friday, March 23, 2012

TGIF, 3/23/12 Edition

Is it Friday already? I can't believe how quickly the week has gone.

After having a great lunch for Naomi's birthday on Tuesday (where I met the fabulous Elizabeth of Peacock Feathers, photographer Courtney Apple, and Caitlin of Caitlin Wilson Design), the week escaped me!
Blame it on the weather.

Anyhow, thank you for your wonderful comments on my kitchen cabinet project!
Speaking of the kitchen, I snapped these photos of this new-to-me green apple cookie jar/soup tureen (bought in CT) and a simple bud vase of flowers.
Lots of green in the kitchen made me "think spring", 
so how about some photos of the flowers blooming in my neighborhood?
Aren't these potted plants lovely?
Along with abundant flowers everywhere, it seems like children are out and about enjoying the early-summer temperatures. This shot was too adorable not to share:
(all via Meet Me in Philadelphia)
We live near a preschool, and I love seeing a dozen tricycles parked haphazardly awaiting their next rider. 

 Happy first-weekend-of-spring, readers!
Enjoy the sunshine and springtime flora.

2 comments:

  1. All those little red tricycles - too cute!

    Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those tricycles! They make me happy too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1