Friday, April 13, 2012

TGIF, 4/13/12 Edition

(via my Pinterest)

Is it Friday already? Where did the week go?
I had all of these plans for posts this week, but apparently the crazy cocktail of Zyrtec (thanks, allergies) and paint fumes (thanks, projects) I'd been ingesting led to lethargy. Whoops.

The total transformation of the pathetic $5 wooden chest I bought last Friday is underway, though, so I don't think I've killed all of my brain cells just yet...I promise to have a big transformation to reveal next week.

Oh, and before the week is out, I wanted to say a big WELCOME to my newest followers!
Thanks for reading and sharing your lovely comments!

Happy weekend, blog friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! My husband is all stuffed up and itchy-eyed lately too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1