Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Guest Bloggers: Heather of Love Your Space


Hi there, it's Heather of Love Your Space.

I've always been a lover of plaid (and all forms of check, ranging in scale form gingham to buffalo check.)  It has been on my mind as I vacation at a Wisconsin lake (feels like Pendleton country), and I've shown samples to more than one client as of late--for throw pillows, upholstery, wallpaper, you name it!

  While I always think of plaid as a fall staple, it seems to be having a particular moment this year.  Adding just a bit to an interior can bring you to a different place.  Whether it's Sweden, London, or Palm Beach is really a matter of hue.

I'm loving all the sophisticated neutrals available right now.  Keeps it masculine and European.
(sources here)

But if you are more the feminine type, or crazy for color, there are plenty of brights to be had, too.
(sources here)

I'm particularly eyeing those little black check x-benches.  Perfectly transitional, and altogether seasonless.

Would you stick to the classics with a wool blanket?  Or get a little wild with your plaid?

Thanks, Ashley, for having me over.  This fall fling was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1