Friday, December 14, 2012

Home for the Holidays {My Home in Pictures}

Meet Me in Philadelphia
Something about Christmas puts me into fully nesting mode. I adore all of the bits and bobs that come with the season, including the lights, the evergreens, the ribbons and garlands. Rather than ramble on about my love affair with the holidays, why don't I just show you how I've brought a jolly spirit into our apartment? As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
Meet Me in Philadelphia
Meet Me in Philadelphia
Meet Me in Philadelphia
Meet Me in Philadelphia
Meet Me in Philadelphia
Meet Me in Philadelphia
Meet Me in Philadelphia
Meet Me in Philadelphia
Meet Me in Philadelphia
Meet Me in Philadelphia
Meet Me in Philadelphia
Meet Me in Philadelphia
(all via Meet Me in Philadelphia)

It's true: there's no place like home for the holidays. 
I hope you enjoy this little tour of my apartment today.
Happy weekend, friends.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is all so pretty!!! I wish we were still local-ish and I could pop over to your fun party :)

    I'm so impressed with your bulb progress! Mine are still just stumps. When did you start them!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all!! You have truly embraced the holiday and done it with your characteristic simple, beautiful style. Merry, merry to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have no words- this is beyond cute!! Seriosly can you come and do a little holiday decor DIY with me??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, a little something in every room, so cleaver and tastefully done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nailed it girlfriend - so cute! You are a master of the details, I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Holidays Ashley! Your apartment is so pretty and festive. I love your boxwood wreath on the mirror framed by your red and white window treatments.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1