Monday, April 8, 2013

Meet Me in Philadelphia "Tag Sale": Furniture

Meet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
Hi, friends! Long time no see. 
Last week while I was absent here on the blog I was busy in my offline life working diligently to set up my craft room (look for that post soon) and starting a little spring cleaning with my home decor. Now that we are settled into our house, I'm ready to start redecorating and I'd love to pass along many of these great items to those readers who are interested in them!

So, all week long I'll be sharing items that you can purchase! Today, you'll see several pieces of furniture that are looking for a new home...how about yours?

Red 7-drawer campaign dresser, $300 (Will Ship!) SOLD!
I'm redecorating our bedroom, so this campaign dresser will move along to another owner.
All of the hardware has been replaced. Make this dresser your with a fresh coat of paint!
If you're interested in this dresser, I'll send you more pictures!
Measurements: 56" long x 18" wide x 29.25" highMeet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.comMeet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
Red campaign-style 3-drawer dresser, $85 (Will Ship!) SOLD!
Compact but practical, this dresser is a great height for a bedside table or accent chest.
Measurements: 30" long x 15.75" wide x 28" highMeet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
Chinoiserie-style teal pagoda side table/magazine rack, $30 SOLD!
This wicker side table has wonderful shape and would add a fun accent to any room. 
It is vintage, so there is some wear to the wicker in spots. 
Measurements: 24" long x 14" wide x 25" high
Meet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
Meet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
 Mid-Century Modern small side table with contrasting legs, $40 (Will Ship!)
The legs screw on and off, making this table easy to ship flat! 
The tabletop would benefit from a quick wipe of Restor-a-Finish, but no flaws otherwise.
Measurements: 17.5" long x 16" wide x 17.5" high
Meet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
Meet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
 White metal Thonet-style stool, $60 SOLD!
I bought this for my craft room, but it won't fit! My loss is your gain!
Measurements: 12" wide x 24.5" high
Meet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
How to purchase items from the Meet Me in Philadelphia "Tag Sale":
  • Contact me at meetmeinphiladelphia[at]gmail.com. 
  • If you are local, we can schedule a time for you to see & pick up the item. 
  • Non-local folks, we can arrange shipping on items that say 'Will Ship'. 
  • Buyers will pay shipping costs, but I'll combine shipping for multiple items purchased.
  • If you're interested in large furniture, I recommend UShip.com
  • Payment for non-local buyers must be by Paypal.
  • When something has been purchased, I'll mark it 'Sold'.

Want something and want to save a little $ too?
If you tweet, instagram or blog about this sale (including me @meetmeinphilly), 
I'll give you 10% off your total purchase!

****
I've got lots of great items for sale, so please be sure to check back all week long.
Tomorrow: Textiles!

7 comments:

  1. HI Ashley, you have a great stash!! Love it all! Is that a bolt of Robert Kime's fabric I see?? Anyway, I need to do a tag sale too. I have so much stuff I'm not using.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited! Just sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't believe you're selling that red dresser. It's so pretty and I loved how it looked in your bedroom. You must have something amazing up your sleeve!


    ReplyDelete
  4. You have beautiful things Ashley!! Wish I was in a better financial situation to purchase!! Will keep visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I want to buy some things but cannot figure how? Please help. Thanks
    Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen--please email me! See the "How to purchase items" instructions at the bottom of this post. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you still have remaining furniture to sell, Ashley? Although I, myself, am doubting that. Your furniture are truly appealing. Plus, you're open to shipping, which broadens your market. What's the status of the 'Mid-Century Modern small table with contrasting legs'? Pedro@Pack Crate and Ship

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1