Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Meet Me in Philadelphia "Tag Sale": Textiles

Meet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
Today, the Meet Me in Philadelphia "Tag Sale" is all about the textiles. Maybe you'll find something you love. With that, let's see what's for sale!
Katie Ridder "Seaweed" pillow in cobalt colorway, $60 (Will Ship!) SOLD
This professionally-made pillow is down-filled and has matching welting. Like-new condition.
Measurements: 19" x 19"
Meet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
Yardage of Lulu DK's discontinued "Moondance" fabric, $40 (Will Ship!) SOLD!
This bold pattern has been discontinued by Lulu DK, but this yardage is certainly enough for a few toss pillows or chair seats. Brand new!
Measurements: 54" wide x 54.5" long
Meet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
Meet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
 (2) Premier Prints' discontinued "Togo" dotted fabric in Titan/Birch, $20/each (Will Ship!) SOLD!
This fabric was bought to create curtains that matched a pair of reupholstered ottomans. Now discontinued, why not grab the cream and teal fabric for pillows, curtains or another project? There are 2 different pieces of this fabric available, sold separately.
Measurements: 54" wide x 74" long (both pieces are the same size)
Meet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
Red and white batik Roman Shades with extra batik fabric, $40 (Will Ship!) SOLD!
I customized off-the-rack roman shades with vintage batik fabric for our previous apartment. They don't fit any window in our new house, so I hope they'll find new windows to adorn. I'm including extra fabric for you to make a throw pillow with!
Measurements: Shades are 29" wide x 68" long; extra fabric is 25.5" wide x 36.5" long
Meet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
 1 yard of light-use velvet upholstery in dark gray-blue, $15 (Will Ship!)
I bought a yard of this fabric online but, unforunately it's not the right color for my intended project. It's beautiful and matches the Premier Prints' "Togo" fabric I have for sale! Brand new!
Measurements: 54" wide x 36" long
Meet Me in Philadelphia meetmeinphiladelphia.blogspot.com
How to purchase items from the Meet Me in Philadelphia "Tag Sale":
  • Contact me at meetmeinphiladelphia[at]gmail.com. 
  • If you are local, we can schedule a time for you to see & pick up the item. 
  • Non-local folks, we can arrange shipping on items that say 'Will Ship'. 
  • Buyers will pay shipping costs, but I'll combine shipping for multiple items purchased.
  • If you're interested in large furniture, I recommend UShip.com
  • Payment for non-local buyers must be by Paypal.
  • When something has been purchased, I'll mark it 'Sold'.
Want something and want to save a little $ too?
If you tweet, instagram or blog about this sale (including me @meetmeinphilly), 
I'll give you 10% off your total purchase!

****
I've got lots of great items for sale, so please be sure to check back all week long.
Tomorrow: One-of-a-kind Artwork!
Don't forget to see what's still available from earlier in the week: Furniture!

2 comments:

  1. I need to do a tag sale myself! Great stuff here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    A little late but is the togo fabric still for sale? I've been trying to get my hands on some of that but haven't had much luck.
    Thanks!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
UA-43993612-1